I'm avoiding.
I don't wish to back to home and confront the problem.
I even appear offline to you.
You know or not I feel so hurt when I was doing that.
I just refuse to listen anything about it.
I have been enduring for 5 years by myself...
Is 5 years......not 5 days....
It's enough for me to bear so much of things.
I am not as strong as you perceive please.
Please please please......
I cannot stand anymore please...........
Why I am the one who need to face it by myself......
Anything that happen to me I can bear it, can keep it and just keep it...
Everything just back to 9years old when both of you send me to there.
I changed since that time...
I just want a very simple life.......
May I.........
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.