I am nervous I can say it loudly now.
But I couldn't show it because will affect people beside me.
I am nervous for the very first opening speech.
After that I really have no feeling at all during the VOC.
I told myself be the most real part of myself.
I did it!!!
I showed it!!!
And I really have tried my very best.
I enjoyed the process.
Yes, enjoy the participation.
You know what I feel when I was answering?
Calm...
The first time ever I feel myself so calm.
May be I never expect too much from it.
I don't know how people perceive me.
I don't mind.
This is KAR YEN.
Finally it comes to the end.
Result announced.
I passed.
But no excitement.
Thank you for someone who purposely come and support.
I mean it.
I need to back to the normal track already.
Tomorrow will be the interview moment.
Still the same.
Be myself!
Monday, March 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.