skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
K@r Yen: LemOn
-smile-laugh-cheer-
Monday, March 12, 2012
Ya... Worry...
It's not feeling nice waiting for a message
Kinda worry
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post »
« Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2014
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2013
(16)
►
December
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2012
(176)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(20)
▼
March
(35)
能持续多久?
Today I have no mood for everything because I worr...
糟糕的几天。
Is it what I want
巨蟹座
Vote of Confident
最近的我偏激到不行。 整天胡思乱想。 昨晚又失眠了。 我何尝不想好好的休息,好好的睡个好觉。 头脑之...
Due to business law's replacement class I missed o...
第一次
Yes. I'm avoiding.I don't wish to back to home and...
晕晕的一天
撑着点。。。
这一天
Hectic
就那么一次。。。
Who???
踌躇。。。
I promise
忘了笑的感觉
Don't...
Just deal with it...
Ya... Worry...
其实我可以很潇洒的放下手上所有的事情, 然后一走了之。 我不是天资聪明的人所以我会认真的学,认真的做...
控制下!
Proud of you guys~
If I can I will
Me, stubborn.
何觅天真的友谊?
什么感觉。。。
我吃醋了
A big mistekes!!
Consultant? Emotional Intelligence.
3rd of the day
360 degree changes
Everyone has their story
►
February
(14)
►
January
(34)
►
2011
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(2)
About Me
Kar Yen
View my complete profile
Followers
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.