Thursday, March 1, 2012

Everyone has their story

Yesterday I talked to someone. He is entirely different with his outlook. He looks playboy, looks not serious, looks uncertain and looks weak.We walked and talked along the way, we talked a lot and shared a lot. He not planned to tell me all about that but finally we have a heart talk. We sit down and continue talking and sharing. I couldn't imagine he has his story with tears and suffers. Everyone has their story behind of it. It might be something pulling you to be so strong all the while. The same goes to me. There will be some reasons pulling me back for fight for what I want.

To be frank I am not a capable person. If you require a capable person instead of passionate want then I think I am not suitable for it. I can stand very strong if you appreciate me. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.