I'm extremely excited right now. Finally there is a good news for me to share.
Today was LCP and LCVP election.
Result announced for VOC.
LCP who had passed the VOC were Sharon and Ee Mei.
It was a kind of sadness for me that Wei Tong didn't pass the VOC as he was the one who tried the second time for it. I feel heartache when saw his disappointed face. He was so dedicated for this position. May be fate is fooling around us? Who knows?
And come to LCVP.
I just feel soooooooo excited for it because of Kok Lun, Zhen Yang and of course Lee Teng who run for it.
The screen firstly appeared with Kok Lun and Lee Teng's vote with quite a high percentage of passing rate. I was just keep shouting to express my happiness. Until now I still can feel the environment. CRAZY already!!!
For Zhen Yang right he didn't attend for the VOC yet he has a proxy to replace him, that was Linda. Linda did a good job for Zhen Yang's opening speech and closing speech as she able to deliver the feeling. NOT BAD!!! :))
Zhen Yang had 48% something of votes yet for me his opening and closing speech did help a lot. Even though he's not attending but the manifesto can show how passionate he was.
I still remember the long night our F4 keep motivating each other for completing the manifesto. It was an unforgettable night for me. I really can feel how strong the motivation from friends and how strong was my dedication. It was quite unbelievable. Yet, I submitted wrongly but never mind. I'm expecting for second round application.
I really proud of you guys who tried your best to step our from your comfort zone. It's really a good kick start and I believe that no matter how was the result, you all have learnt some values throughout the process.
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.