Friday, March 30, 2012

Today I have no mood for everything because I worried.
I worried if I have being elected how?
Am I able to cope up with everything?
But the reality proven I didn't get it.
The moment I didn't get pour I smile..I really smile..I feel relieve...

The result really doesn't mean anything to me.
I just want to go through the process.
I don't want to talk about the result.
But something more important from my mind.

When I am in failure I know who is the true friend.
Honestly,
I am very heartache some of the people I expected to care about me never ever ask me about it.
I have seen through who am I for you, you and you.
Even though I have failed to be elected but it lets me see clearly who you, you and you are.
I don't mind to be failed in getting this position,
I feel very disappointed for what's happening in the friendship.
Thanks for those I unexpected to care about me call me, text me or talk to me.
And some really accompany me from beginning to the end.
I know who is the one care about me sincerely.
Nothing else I can say.
Friend sometime is just nothing when you're nothing.


-You will know who is your friend who you fall down-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.