Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Spontaneous


Yesterday I did a crazy stuff.
I know it was irrational but just let me spend few hours to let myself settle down.
It's just come at a right timing that I seriously want to relieve.
I went for K.
It's a rush and not enough but be contented.
If K can help people to relieve I bet the world will be wonderful with all the smiling faces.
Fact is, it's just a temporary relaxation.
I know what to do and what to respond.
One whole night is more than enough for me to reflect myself.
Thanks for the person who by my side when I need.
Thanks for the person know what I'm thinking by just looking into my eyes.
Thanks for the person who makes me more understand myself.
No matter who you are and where it happened.
Your existence was a memory for me.
It will always be a happy memory for me that keeps deep down in my heart.

-Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.