Once come to exam period I will be another person.
I don't know where to release my tense.
I am hardly to catch up what I'm revising right now.
Business Law? Not my scope obviously.
I have the strong intention to study! Yes. Definitely yes.
But just let me focus one thing can?
I have 3 combo exams.
How am I going to complete another task at this time.
I am not a robot.
I just don't get you but I let it be,
I have no time to give anymore feedback.
HUH.......
I'm craving for delicious food.
Any delicious food that able to cheer me up.
Chocolate, steamboat, sushi, ice-cream...............anything.......
Where to get...
I don't have a proper meal since I came back.
Whole day long staying inside room and forcing myself to revise 3 papers.
Everyone is facing exam also.
How could I find someone to share???
They are tense also.
I cannot be that selfish.
I just wish this season faster pass.
I'm expecting something much more funnier and happier.
I'm seriously very stress.
I don't wish to show also but the best way is to type instead of talk.
At least I won't make any noise or annoys.
Finally, I realize how was the feeling when missing someone.
It's no wrong for missing someone.
But it's wrong to miss someone that never care about you.
You know everything, but you don't know you're neglecting me.
Should I say I shouldn't expect anything from you?
Whatever you did, I am not under your consideration.
Only I will be the one who stand by your side and think for you.
I always choose do thing silently as I worried.
*laughing on myself*
How stupid was this girl.
Behind not expecting still expecting something.
That's me.
Always think too much.
You have your road, I have my way.
I am merely expressing my feeling.
Nothing can beat you down right Cheong Kar Yen.
I hope so :((((
Ok la....
The onle word I can say is Jia You.
-I'm still craving for food-
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.