It this so called as coincidentally?
The same issue occurred before the last subject that I'm going to sit.
I wish to end up exam now by not going back home.
Where should I go...
I had a terrible dream this afternoon.
It was just like a movie and it was so real.
The ending wasn't good so I never wrote it.
I can't focus.
I have 10 days to study by right.
Now left 4 days before the last subject ends.
The fact is I haven't started any chapter.
My mind is full of the issue I'm going to face when I get back.
If avoidance helps,
If ignorance helps,
I will feel much more better right now.
I am not emotional.
This is not regarding emotion anymore.
It's more than that which I couldn't face it.
Positive minded doesn't help.
Cheerful doesn't help.
Just let it be helps.
Human human human.
The most complicated creature that hardly to be understood.
Miscommunication causes misunderstanding.
I hope I can be the angel that beautify all the misunderstanding.
Let me complete my last subject prettily without any regret.
Time to push myself harder and harder.
-True fact: I wish to eat chocolate right now-
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.