Thursday, June 14, 2012

JE of CR term 2011/2012

The first and ever last gathering for CR department.
Initially I didn't plan to write anything about it but...
I saw an album with all the members' photo.
I saw a story inside.
It's a real story that draws the feeling out.
I can strongly feel the bonding and the touching moment they have gone through.
I feel like dropping tears by just looking at others' photo.
I always believe photo tells everything.
The separation isn't nice.
Who will like to have such a painful feeling?
Nobody likes.......
I can feel the bonding at our department but it's really really too late...
Everything is just came at the wrong timing.
I feel painful during the sharing session.
I have such a big regretful in my life.
We can be so good why it just came so late.
The most unaccepted thing for me is not failure but regretful.
I will remember the closest night that we had.
If let me start all over again I will choose you all as my teammates again.
I hope it can start all over again,
but I know I am just dreaming.
What I can do is for my term I wish for a very strong bonding.
I want every single one of us is just like a family or more than that.
I officially ended my role as...
Junior Executive of Corporate Relations term 2011/2012.

:'(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.