I didn't expect to score well in this paper.
I just screwed up the whole paper.
The first time at UUM I stay for the whole paper until finish.
It wasn't that proud to say that.
As I don't know what am I answering.
The first time I feel nervous before entering the exam hall.
I am calm enough every time before I enter exam hall.
Because I have fully prepared.
This time I really couldn't figure out the way to understand you my BL T.T
Just pray hard I don't want to retake this paper.
PHOBIA!!!
And it did affected my mood and coming performance.
AHHHHHHH~~~
Must steady a bit!!!
I need to study hard for the next paper to secure back my pointer.
TARGET!!!
I just curious you can chat so much with others,
but you ignored me...
I feel upset.
For so many times I tell myself,
"Stop contributing"
But I still do so.
Girl.
Care someone worth to be cared.
Love someone worth to be loved.
But I always fail to do so.
-I am not a self-centered person, I just wish to care for the person I want to care-
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.