skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
K@r Yen: LemOn
-smile-laugh-cheer-
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Simply because I didn't say doesn't mean I don't care.
You hurt me.
Perhaps you never try to put yourself in my shoes.
Yes,
I am silly enough.
I am tired enough also,
Mentally...
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post »
« Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2014
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2013
(16)
►
December
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2012
(176)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(18)
▼
April
(20)
Simply because I didn't say doesn't mean I don't ...
Early in the morning, not feeling so well. Look at...
以前的我遇到这些事肯定会发脾气。 然后自己生闷气。 就像一个小孩子一样。 何时来的变化。 时间的磨...
Manager of CR
务必的承诺
Promise to myself
20/4/2012
总在我最有奋斗心的时候捎来一个信息把我推进了谷底。 你说的真的很对。 顿时让我醒悟了一下。 你说我不...
没什么放不下的
Best Friend
哭过就好了
身旁发生很多事。 我一副风吹不倒的样子总让你走过来向我诉苦。 我有时会想跑掉不回家也是因为这样。 如...
最近对郁可唯的歌情有独钟。 不是因为它的旋律有几动人。 而是歌词真的写得太好了。 怎么可能把心声说得...
Back to reality
Wa-kakaka
难得我回家,你却不在。 我的心慌了下。 好想坐下就跟你单独聊天。 聊你的近况,我的近况。 就静静的望...
If you dare to take the first step to show me your...
我专心不到。 我不懂什么问题。 就是专心不到。 恐怕这次又要让自己失望了。 还剩几个小时就要考试了。...
A looooong day
未知数
►
March
(35)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(34)
►
2011
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(2)
About Me
Kar Yen
View my complete profile
Followers
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.