One at UUM, another one at hometown.
The one at UUM can meet always, but then hard to meet as well.
Not really can meet him always la.
He's always so busy~haha
But even though we didn't contact for a long time he still the one that so understand me.
Always know what I'm thinking.
Know how to handle me and know how to cheer me up.
Always tolerate me ><
He doesn't know when he's not in Malaysia I feel so lost.
I too dependent on him.
Shouldn't be like this.
Aiks~
I'm trying already.
He is totally qualify to be my ZXPY.
Always is my ZXPY~
I always pray for a last longer friendship with him.
Another bestie I knew her for nearly 9years.
She is the one help me always without any excuses.
I miss her!!!!
We never meet up for few months already.
I pretty hope she can come and support me for my grand final.
I really miss her :(
You know how important are you to me?
Is beyond a best friend.
She's the only one can spend so much time on me without blaming.
A call from me she will appears and keep update from me when I was in trouble.
She cares for me more than everything.
I feel it from the bottom of my heart.
She cares for me more than everything.
I feel it from the bottom of my heart.
I always believe when you are in trouble you will know who is your true friend.
Best friend is not a word that can simply saying out.
It's proven by action.
I feel grateful for having both of them as my best friend.
Both of you mean so much to me.
Is beyond best friend ever and ever.
Is beyond best friend ever and ever.
1 comments:
like!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.