Early in the morning, not feeling so well.
Look at the mirror, just look at my dark eyes circle can fill in water d.. =.=
My mum will kill me again.
She warns me for so many time don't stay up until so late,
Heavy headache right now.
I thought assignment finished, checked learning zone, upload new assignment again =.=
One subject needs how many assignments?zzz
And quiz non stop...
Don't blame d...
JUST DO IT JUST DO IT JUST DO IT!!!
When I discovered more truth, the reality becomes uglier.
I suppose should know all this by myself right?
Why I am just stupid and never sense anything.
Still saying myself is a good observer.
I'm doubting on myself now.
What comes to me I will accept if never clash with my principle.
Know more or lesser will be better?
This is also what I will face in future?
Can I just stay crazy all the while and pretend nothing happen ><
Actually some of you is one of the reasons for me to stay.
I wish to say this.
Obviously. simple thing doesn't exist.
Whatever happens, I just hope don't affect our friendship.
I will put friendship ahead.
I emphasis it even though you not care about it.
I don't know how long it can last because everything also needs both sides' reaction.
If one day I tell you I give up in this friendship I really mean it already.
I don't hope this will be happened again.
It hurts and it will bring me down eventually.
Just because I care.
Lately when listening to emo song, I really will emo.
Especially when I was walking alone and wearing earphone.
Because all the picture flash one by one when the song represents someone.
Emo a while only har!!!!
No time to emo already.
Continue for procrastinated stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.