Saturday, April 21, 2012

20/4/2012

Sometimes a small action also can make me feel very touch want.
Even a text or a call also can warm my heart.
I really didn't request much for what I desire for.
Someone told me before " wait for the right person to appreciate you"
It's true, so true.
Thank you for by my side when I needed.
No matter you support me physically or silently,
I can feel it.
But hopefully I am not the side who thinking too much lo..
Someone asked me before also " Why you sacrifice so much for him?"
Why? I also don't know.
It's not a kind of intention but it's something that just pop out from my mind,
and you just so willing to do that?
Is it call silly for you?
I believe the way I treat people no need exaggerate.
Just treat people sincerely.
I don't need any reward for it.
This my way.
Always.

I have a lot to express but let me rearrange the sequence. haha.
Yesterday whole day I was practicing for dancing.
We have modified our Lovey Dovey.
Used up few hours to modify yet still cannot get the previous feeling.
Previously I really expect for champion because I want us to become part of it.
Let me clear up my mind,
I shouldn't set such a high expectation, at least let us perform the fixed song,
I will feel our hard work at least being appreciated.
The song I like "HaHaHa", form girl's generation.
i hope can put on the stage and perform it for eon event night.
I never perform at dewas Mas's stage. It's part of my wish also. Really.
The most spontaneous that happened was I dance chinese traditional dance.LOL
You see me ever look like a women? Hahahahahaha
This song so soft weyyyyy~~~
We used one night to learn all the steps.
Not bad, new trying. :)

Oh ya.
Interview for manager position sooner,
I feel anxious, no confident?
It definitely not. I am confident enough to present myself.
But then what for I so anxious???
I am just worrying my working style cannot fit the new MT.
I do hope they will pass me and let me continue grab what I want from this organization.
IF. If I fail in this interview it eventually will bring me very down.
I set a high expectation for myself.
It's not that I overestimate myself.
I just feel like chances should be given to those who really passionate want.
I don't know how is the way they choosing but anyhow the decision is still up to them.
I just need to get ready for that interview.

Reminder: No matter how busy I am, don't drag my academic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.