Monday, April 23, 2012

Promise to myself

I used to doubt on my capability lately.
Am I the right person to do something that actually not suppose belongs to me.
Previously I am a person who really really cares of my academic until my mum will nag at me because I totally lost control that time until ignore my health.
When enter University I also told myself:
"please study hard! your family is awaiting for you to make them proud"
I know my parents never request me to get 4 flat in my studies.
They care my health and sleeping time more than my academic.
They told me fail in academic is better than affect your health.
Yes. I agree.
But I never follow their instruction.
I pretty wish to show some result to them. really.
Always stay up so late for doing different things.
Academic and experience...
Both are important.
I haven't found the equilibrium point for it.
I'm still finding.
I think I must on my track and concentrate more already.
A promise to myself : STUDY EVERYDAY and REST MORE PLEASE T.T


Stubborn! Still always think I am very strong.
I really can feel the changes that occur on myself.
No need much. Backbone is the best prove ever.
Came back to me at the wrong timing.
I don't want enter wad again please.
I have many things to deal with especially I've dragged too much for my studies.
I must cover all back within 2 weeks.
Please stay silently for just two months can?
I am worried.....
If back to last time how....
I want a normal life....
It's not easy to have an outstanding life with limited sources from myself.
I truly understand this.
Take care myself take care myself...
Think positive. Apply this to myself.


-SELF MOTIVATION-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.