What is the point for me to stay when you are not fighting with me in the department?
We joined AIESEC together, apply for the same department, share problems, share happiness, share knowledge, treat each other with heart.
The most important is we go through the process together.
You are the person I trust the most and...
I can feel the tears are almost dropping out when I'm typing this.
I am emotional at this moment.
Is CR.
Result needed, goal needed.
If I tell you I am not stress I lie to you want.
I apply for it because I want to cross my boundaries.
Sound silly? Not enough stress for academics meh?
But I believe future's life even will be harder than this thousand times.
Thank you for the call that comfort me.
Actually I know what I am doing.
Just for a moment cannot accept the fact being separated with Vivian.
I have faith on her.
I believe she can stand up very fast and back to the way of herself.
I know the sadness that lie on you and the pain that came across won't be less but you still show to me the positive side just because don't want to make me worry.
Am I very selfish for always making you worry?
I should give you a hug and comfort you.
After tonight you will be the Vivian,
A little girl chasing with her dream.
No matter how was the result, we will still be the same.
I promise you!
Don't ask " Am I deserve for it?" anymore.
People choose me for a reason.
It's the time I need to take up this responsibility and challenge myself.
Stress management, time management and self-management.
It's a long journey for me.
I'll make my word for what I was promising during the interview.
And I need to make my word for better achievement.
It's not only for the department but a learning for myself.
Every process is a learning, I cannot give up easily.
How hard is the journey I also must continue it because I CHOSE IT.
I really hope that this optimistic minded can be kept till the end of my life.
Coming sem break I need to enhance more no matter in what skill.
Personal coach booked! Haha
Thank you! You always help me without blaming.
As a JE I always wish for a good manager.
The same for next term's JE.
Never ever set a failure for myself before I try my best.
Manager of Corporate Relations 12/13-------------
It's not a label, is a responsibility...
Goal, Result, Member development and Self-development
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.