Monday, January 2, 2012

Changes on myself

I have left out my blog for a long time even didn't realize of its existence for a long period. until now i'm so willing to express many of my thoughts here because i really couldn't find a way out. I not even can tell anyone because the consequences will ruin many of my precious memory. Keep away first. I have a lot of things want to say.

Many things have changed me...

1. UUM...
I was really upset when  know i have been distributed to this university. I really dislike for being so far and leave my family. I keep grumbling all the time and even didn't speak for few days. I so refuse to come here because i keep thinking of there is not the place i should belong to. I am too overestimate myself. I have the chance to study over UPM because of my daddy can make an arrangement for it. Finally i made this decision to come over here because my best friend XP has motivated me! It doesn't matter where am i going to further study but the experience of being here. I came here with my parents' companion. Clean up the room and they leave, I didn't show my sadness in front if them. Actually i really want to cry out loudly when they leave but i tell myself must let them know their daughter is tough and able to leave at here! I did that! Now i almost end up my first semester. No regret for being here. I have learnt a lot from everyone here.

2. Friends...
Actually i don't have many friends around me. I am choosy when making friend. I just make friend with those sincere, talkative and cheerful person. After i went through few stages i realized this is not the way to survive at here. We need to live in group in order to go further. World is not a solo show yet is a community. I cannot expect everyone to have the same thinking with me. I have seen various personalities here. Their every action actually reminding myself what should or shouldn't i to be. But, i am still the way i am.

3. AIESEC
I knew this since form 6 from a friend. Just roughly heard about this. I have gone through some stages to enter AIESEC, I remember every single details of it.
The first time of being involving in AIESEC activity was the "Introduction Day". We queue to get our number then enter a dkg. First thought: CRAZY! When we entered the dkg all AIESECers were shouting and screaming. Sorry to say that the first time i really cannot accept it. They started with "Square Dance". All AIESECers were dancing in front while me, yilu and vivian feel so =.= of it. They are hyperactive. I were sitting second row. I have been pulled out by an AIESECer- Gabriel to dance with them. OMG! I feel so shameful to dance in front of so many people. I really feel very very very embarrass on that time. After that Irene as a emcee. She speaks very very well. She can speak confidently, fluently and bring up the topic so well. I was asking myself that time when i can become like her.

After few days i went for chit chat sessions, I decided to take up a role in AIESEC. My chit chatter was Christine. She interviewed me. I am nervous for a very first time to interview. We talk a lot. I feel comfortable when i was talking with her and she is so pretty. :)
she told me 'Congratulation, you can go for our emergence day'. Wahhhhh!! Surely i feel happy!

I went for emergence day. It was all about introduction of AIESEC and introduction of every roles in AIESEC. Application for roles are available. The first choice of my department was ICX-Corporate Relations and second choice of department was External Relations.

Interviewed time!! Nervous again and i am the first interviewee. My interviewer was Christine, Irene and Nam Weng. That time i feel so stress ah~~ i have been interviewed for so many questions and i try to answer it confidently with my own way. haha.

Currently: 
~I am Junior Executive of  Corporate Relations. Seriously it is a busy department and due to this i know myself lack of time management. Many reasons make me intended to give up and run away. I am tired actually. Someone said i am easily to show my tiredness on my face. I am just don't want to be like that. My healthy condition nobody could understand and i never expect whoever to understand it. IS OK! Back to the initial objective of joining AIESEC! I must enjoy it! Because of YOU i grow up and changed and know what i need to overcome. THANKS!

~After LLDS i joined MyLDS. I have been chosen as dancing queen for LC UUM. First time of being in Chief Delegates team. I'm looking forward for MyLDS 2012. I am expecting something from there..........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.