Today I'm really really really very happy. Every time go out with both of you I no need to pretend anything. I laugh as loud as I want. It feels great when friends around you are so real! Can you feel it?
Finally I ate my Barbq plaza. Yummy!!!
Me, SC and XP. We went for a movie. It was the most expensive movie ticket I have ever bought. It cost me RM26 but it's worthy with all the effects and renovated cinema (super huge screen)!
Finally I have bought a piece of shirt for my daddy. I realized he doesn't have a new year shirt. Even though I really have the limited amount to spend but I really like and so willing to choose a shirt for him. He feels happy once he got my shirt. Even though he didn't express how happy he does but I can feel it from his slightly smiling. It's worthy to spend a little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.