![]() |
| Just want to hug you tightly right now...... |
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Eternity Love
I really miss my grandmother. She grows older and weaker.I'm really worrying I cannot practice my filial piety. I'm not cursing her but I cannot deny she is getting weaker right now. I sleep with her since 2 years old in a same room even same bed. How much she cares about me? Is INFINITY. I'm really missing her right now. She sacrificed a lot for our family, always spending time on my personal stuff. She loves me more than everyone. I feel guilty sometimes not treated her well, will get frustrated of her nagging. I miss her nagging. I have ever imagined if one day she mo more nag on me.................. She told me before "If I pass away you no need rush back from Kedah because very far and transportation very costly". Allow me to cry..... I really miss her right now........ I swear I will appreciate her more and more and more......... I love you po po......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.