Monday, January 30, 2012

Appreciated

How to describe my feeling. I feel myself always met helpful and kindly person. I am blur, impatient, slow learner and so and so. I need to improve a lot, is a lot. I don't know a lot of things and I always have guidance. I really feel myself very lucky have two best friends who are so supportive. I really appreciate it.

Today I have went to Vision College for getting some documents from them. Once I enter I'm totally blur from the beginning to the end. Zero knowledge. What I need to expect? I will do wrongly from the top to the bottom. Fortunately and luckily a very kind person willing to help us. This is totally out of his job scope but he is so willing to help. He guides us from place to place.

From Vision College he brings a staff along for documents' submission purpose. After that went to LHDN. I started to blur again. Finally I knew the purpose for going to LHDN. Then, we went to immigration department. What I can say is blur again.

For the person who helps me I really appreciate it. For no reason to be so helpful yet you did so. I don't know what is the purpose of being so helpful but I sincerely appreciated what you have done today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.