Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sorry...

Based on my planning i suppose to complete 3 chapters of management revision by today but I received a call that made me unable to continue it anymore. When the moment you can’t help but you really care about it, it’s just torturing. Pretending nothing happen? Or just let it be? That’s not me. I am always thinking so much whenever it comes to me. I really want to help if the situation allows me to help. I just want everyone lives happily and peacefully. That’s is a very minor request from me. My New Year 2012 doesn’t go on smoothly. Just started 3 days but sadness is more than happiness. I pretty hope there’s a day for me to share out my most happiness moment and shout to myself “ I AM REALLY VERY VERY HAPPY TODAY”. Apparently I need a shoulder. Sorry, really very sorry I couldn’t help on anything………


                                  There will be a way out right? :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.