I left out this novel for few months. It has been locked inside my office's drawer for few months as i totally out of time to read it. Well, with a great feeling i start to read this novel. The first sentence of this novel inspired me to express my current feeling- What does it mean to truly love another?
I am seeking of this feeling too. However a lot of restriction. Outlook?confident?qualification?view? It's just complicated. I think i born to be a grumbler.
When reading this i tell myself never ever expect the same thing happen on me but i did that. Isssshhhh.. Is too dramatic, yet i really enjoy reading. Don't know when i like it, keep it on to enrich whatever that i need. I hope i learn something from this novel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.