When you know what is your goal of your life, no matter how or what you will really fight for it. Along the way you fight, you will realize a lot.
You will realize no one is meant to be there for you forever, you have to walk the path by yourself without blaming as you chose it.
You will realize actually sometimes do not need to plan too much, just go with the flow and you will be surprise at the end.
You will realize when you are fighting, deep down you hope someone will cheer for your victory even it is just a little achievement.
If given a choice I also wish to rest and focus my revision but sometimes thing just out of your control. I chose it and I have no regret for it. I really never expect people to understand me as I know less expectations less disappointments. HAHA. I also realized no need to explain too much. Time will prove who I really am. Everyone was raised from a different family background, it is okay if others do not understand why you are behaving like this but promise myself don't let all this feelings take away the cheerful side of mine. I still hope people around me can be happy and I can help people with my ability. Happiness is just simple :)
So, tomorrow is my second paper in semester 6 then I will be heading back tomorrow night to have an intensive 8 days. It is crazier than NatCon! But it is alright, I am ready to face it. Positive energy will bring me to a better place :)
Monday, June 2, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.