Friday, June 13, 2014

My summer break?

While browsing through few websites I really hope during this summer break I can really have a me-time by visiting to the place I wish to go.

Few places which never fail me so far which I hope I can really go again:
1) Library in Straits Quay
Listening to the singer, drinking long island or beer. Have a walk with breezing wind. The moment put aside everything.

2) Sepang Gold Coast Beach
Walk and run on the sand. Have a picnic with my favorite and simple food. Shop before going to beach, buy sushi and some chips and soft drinks. Sitting on the sand, enjoying the view, listening to the waves.

3) One City
A slightly modernized place but not too crowded. On top, there is a bar with KL night view. A place to really chill.

4) Cafe 1986
The most sincere and heart-warming meal that I had. You can feel the food is really different. Worth waiting.

Few things that I wish to do during summer break, hopefully :P
1) Working? Of course!
2) Malacca. A place for food hunting.
3) Book a condominium with close friends inside and cook for them, watch movies for whole night without doing anything.
4) Have a great dinner with my family.
5) Lastly, a peaceful birthday. It has been years for not celebrating it happily. Every birthday is a nightmare for me. I really wish this year everything can go smoothly.

It should be an enjoyable summer break! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.