Monday, December 30, 2013

LOVE

It has been a long time I do not experience it and recently I really start reflecting and questioning myself am I ready for it or even am I deserve for it. I have a long chat with my director regarding this topic and he made me realize that I set expectation at the beginning which unconsciously rejected people around me. I have a too strong sense of self protection and I never reflect myself that am I eligible to have so many criteria for it? I do not have. It's the time I need to let go my inner worries and start accepting and knowing new people which I never wanted before. Knowing new people and share experiences, stories and knowledge indeed is good but sharing of privacy I am still a bit stepping backward. Give other a chance, is giving myself a chance as well.


-Undeniable, LOVE is very powerful-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.