Saturday, February 22, 2014

Happiness is a choice

If I chose to write at here means I have no one to share my feeling anymore. Share with my 2 best friends? I didn't think to share to them regarding work. It's too complicated to express my feeling. It has been 11 months. I learnt need to be true to myself. Is everything still relevant? Am I doing my best? Am I managing my team well? Am I driving the right culture to this team after so many months?

I am not capable to be frank. I am afraid I ruin things. Yes, I am very positive, I am very keen to make changes but what have I achieved after going through so many? After doing a self-reflection, I am not practicing striving for excellence. I hope to empower youth! I hope can inspire more and more people but not at this circle. How come.

I know I cannot be like this because I sure will regret!!!!!!! I cannot create a bad team experience to people.

1) Create a support system among EB.
2) MT I will not give up on them.
3) My directors and JEs have sense of purpose in AIESEC.

It will be a huge challenge for me. Even though right now I am very tired but I cannot give up. Actions need to be taken already. Start doing people! Start from tomorrow I will be reflecting on team performance and self-performance. YOU CAN DO IT CKY!

-Keep smiling no matter how much shit other people give to you-

1 comments:

建章 said...

All the best my dear friend. :)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.