FACILITATOR!
It is sound so technical but it matches my personality so much. Someone said to me :"Lecture again, lecture again". HAHA. I am not lecturing yet I am sort of giving advice. Facilitator is more than that. I have been waiting for this opportunity for almost one year and finally it comes and I got it. When I received the email I shouted out. I never thought I can be so happy and excited for it. Yes, I am anticipating to become facilitator for MyLDS'14.
When the moment someone tells you :"Thanks for leading me in a right path", "Thanks for being so inspiring". "Thanks for letting me know where I should improve". All this means so much to me that I am able to help. Even though I am still lacking of and still improving but I am really privilege that I am able to talk, to share, to listen and to walk. Some people not even have the opportunity to have an education, not even have a proper meal. I am not able to contribute monetary but this is the least I can do for this community. It sounds impossible when I want to convince people to believe in what I am doing but it doesn't matter as I am doing a right and meaningful thing. I am really privilege to be chosen and lead a bunch of delegates. I believe what comes around goes around. It will be a promise to myself that:
-I will leave an impact on you and you-
1 comments:
oh......
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.