Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Miserable-Positive

I cannot deny, I am very disappointed to myself.
I am not a good daughter, not a good granddaughter, not a good sister...
I cannot pass through myself for being fake in front of people. May be I am not mature enough to tolerate.
I hope for TRUST within us. Your words made me realize you have lost the trust toward me and you were truly disappointed.
I know the truth, I know what you did is for our benefit but I cannot forgive for being not filial to elderly.
The day for me to stay is becoming shorter and shorter. What can I do somemore to secure all this.

Whenever I need people to accompany, actually it is more realistic to depend on myself.
HUH~
That's why I like to write.
A channel for me to vent my miserable.
Create a positive mindset-I need to.

 -Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy-




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.