Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A satisfied day

Yes! Submitted document.
Early bird really makes a huge different :)
And I really have more understanding on it!
I was the second applicant to submit document and everything just goes smoothly.
Feel thankful for someone call from long distant to clear my doubt.
Always so helpful :)
No doubt, tired lo. 6a.m depart. But satisfied return.
Continue with a spontaneous plan, SING K!!!
Sing sing sing!!!

By the way, before sing k I met someone.
Is his girlfriend.
When she greet with SC, seriously I feel a little bit awkward and don't know where to place my hand, where to stare at and should I start a topic with her?
All this natural action just appeared unconsciously.
I talked to her and the conversation is not awkward.
But...
When the moment she mentioned his name, I was just feeling...
"She is really is his girlfriend who recognized by his family"
Unexpected, we can talk to each other.
Really glad he has an understanding girlfriend.
They really look match.
Deep inside my heart still always keep a memory for it no matter sweet or bitter as it's a turning point in my life.
To be frank, so jealous of having a partner that really understanding and thoughtful.
It's really not easy to find, appreciate when you met it!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.