Friday, August 17, 2012

Mentally supporters

Yesterday insomnia and today early in the morning 6.30a.m went out for document submission.
I slept less than one hour :(
Is tiring.
Throughout this, what I want to say is.
No matter what I did, both of you always so support me.
This time I have some improvement about Visa understanding but my documents are not systematic as both of you said. 
One of you fetch me all the way from Klang to LHDN then to Immigration.
Another you instruct the way to our destination.
During submission, no doubt, both of you help me ask, call, angry for the pattern of the officer for being not manner, assist me whenever I need.
I fail to submit to Immigration, I am disappointed 
I know I am not capable for both of you but both of you never give up to correct my mistake to let me becoming better.
I saw how both of you strive for own goal, me too.
3 of us can be very successful in future.
All of us are tired but both of you never ever complain for fetching and accompanying.
In front both of you, I am weak, I am barbarous, I am who I am.
Talk nonsense, talk without thinking, because I know only both of you can accept it.
Both of you keep laugh on my pattern, I am okay indeed!
If my action can bring joy to people I don't care of not having image anymore.
Hehe. I eat a lot today.
Very satisfy!
The most important is my memory has both of you.

-XP, SC, the best reward in my life-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.