Tuesday, May 15, 2012

No more next time

First time ever conflict with friend in my entire life.
I never face such a problem and for me making friend always an easy stuff.
Now I believe that when comes to benefit conflict there will be selfishness occurs.
This time is not about selfishness.
It's totally my own problem.
Even though you have agreed to help but the true meaning behind it wasn't that mean.
I suppose to settle everything before I leave next time.
I promise and I sincerely apologize no more repeat such an action.
It really hurts me.
Back to core, is my fault.
I never blame you.
I should be more alert in my own responsibility,
I focus too much on other stuff until ignoring your feeling.
I thought your existence won't cause any changes or effect in my life,
but just now your message actually let me really hurts.
I never see you so angry and scold me without considering anything.
I am not eligible to defend myself at this time and I didn't plan to do as well.
I will introspect, I promise.
I can bear any stress but once come to friendship and relationship I will surrender and lost.
I lost this time.
I don't know how to settle.
I choose to face to you and frank to you because I don't want to lose a friend like you.
You are a good friend, is my problem that causes such issue.
This guiltiness won't disappear until you forgive me because I can't cover back my mistake anymore.
The only thing I can do is be alert next time.
When I am so not concentrating about this?
NO MORE NEXT TIME PLEASE!!!


-Take it serious-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.