Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Another down turn...and striving...

Another down turn period before final examination.
Every time before exam I will face such a problem.
This time even worst.
I set myself a high goal.
I know I cannot achieve but just want to pressure myself.
I keep forcing myself to do revision even though my body still haven't recovered.
Just keep pushing.
I know, I know it won't helps but I still insist because I know this not my limit yet.
I just want to focus what I should focus right now.
Compared with last semester I really pressure myself very much.
I know I will regret if I didn't do so.
This pressure is a kind of encouragement for myself.
What I need to do is just enjoy the process.

Dynamic dance competition is coming.
3 more days only.
I promise will do the best for the rest few days.
My first paper and competition is just totally clash.
Just tell myself I can handle it if I want it desperately!
Nothing can resists me to success.
I care for both.
I just need more tenacity.
Yes. I have it right now.
Just 3 more days.
I know all of us can make it.
Believe in yourself and myself.
Strive for the last and the best!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.