Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I have no idea for my next step.
You are becoming more ambiguous for me.
I need to guess what you're thinking.
I need to filter what I said is it will make you angry.
I always consider your feeling more than myself.
I was trapped into a hole.
No.
I should say I jump into a hole without any forcing from any party.
To be nice saying is "I try"
In other way "I'm just finding trouble for yourself!"
I know I'm wasting my precious time to think something that shouldn't be thought.
If I could control myself I won't behave like this.
I feel hurt for my own reaction.
I'm hurting myself when I do more.
Lately, I am emotional unstable.
I easy to get into a wrong way but still forcing myself to pull myself get away from the evil-minded.
Double characters appeared.
It's totally a wrong timing for me to say about this.
I know it will ends very soon..very soon..
After that no more interaction and I won't be thinking so much also? Can I?
Perhaps this could make me feel more relieve.
I'm waiting for the day to come.
Just end it...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.