At this hour (1.44am) I really hope I can hug someone and cry like hell without bothering anything. I don't know why this 2 weeks I am not emotional balance. Frustrations. I guess it is normal as it is human's nature but I want to scold people so much right now :(
Always inform at last minute and expect my time is for you all?
I have my own commitments as well. I am tired do you know that :(
Are you hinting me? Do you really care what I am thinking? If you really care please act but don't let me assume everything by myself. Are you being serious when talking to me? Do you actually want to understand each other more. If you don't please let me know and don't give me hopes anymore. I need days to away from this and let myself think deeply am I doing a right thing. Who are you to affect my mood? :'(
Local Transition Camp. I promise will deliver the best session. 4 sessions. All the best. It will pass very soon. It's the time to put on mask again and hide all the frustrations. I feel shit right now! Serious shit. Self-motivation, self-reflection, self-encouragement. So what?
Perhaps this is the most negative blog I have ever written. Cheong Kar Yen, why you become like this. Deep down, what happen to me. Can I jut hug someone and cry. I have not been crying loudly for so long. Can I...........................
Thursday, May 22, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.