Saturday, March 30, 2013

Intense day

I can foresee the fruitfulness and tiredness for coming days.
Right now I have felt everything is very intense, I have to digest it in a very short time and deliver it effectively. Everything is start from myself where honestly a lot sacrifices is needed. No pain definitely no gain. Where I have heard something that some people perceive I am a VP who not strong enough that's why even they like this department but they never apply for it. Of course, I feel quite sad when I heard that. They are not stupid, they start perceiving and demanding. I would want to say, I will prove you are wrong.

I have known this journey will never be easy as everyone is looking, evaluating and judging whatever I am doing. Cheong Kar Yen, you are stronger that what you think. Be persistent and you can do it!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.