Saturday, December 27, 2014

My last semester

Write something about myself after hectic months. First time using phone to write blog. I guess most of the students are fighting and striving for finals. I am too but to be frank I didn't focus so much and not striving for excellence.

After Asia Pacific Leaders Summit, I am relieved, at the same time, I am too free. You know my ex members asked me, "Will you miss UUM after this semester?". I reacted quick "No. If there is one thing that I will miss, it will be the lifestyle here. I can sleep and wake up anytime". I know after working I need to be much more discipline, which is something that I am seriously lacking off.

Recently, I am having insomnia. After a call from a friend, who didn't contact for a year, I think a lot about my future and career development. I am really excited to start working really. I feel it is enough to spend three and a half year in UUM. It is the time to back to reality and start earning money. At the same time, I am anxious. I am lost on working for money or passion. Am I selecting a suitable career path for myself. I am 23 years old, few days later I will be 24 years old. It is a scary number. It indicates I have spent 1/4 of my lifespan. How scary it is.

Few nights to figure out what I really want to do in my life, worrying about internship, afraid to be an adult? Come on! Not you never experience before! There is a two weeks time for me before internship starts. I seriously need to think on my career development.

Ok. Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.