I am the one who not letting myself to be so negative.
Yes, I am the one.
Who are you to enter my life to let me see hopes there is still people who I can put trust on.
The courage and gut that I've taken....is too much.
4 days, enough.
He wouldn't know.
Enough to act like an idiot and
A very strong wind just slapped on my face while I'm writing this in front of my house's main door. Look up on the sky, looking for the stars that could possibly let me smile.
I know I could't smile now.
Even if I did, the smile is with bitterness which only I can feel it.
Typing the last blog that will make myself like the most stupid person in the world.
IT'S JUST NOT THE RIGHT TIMING.
IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.
I WILL BE FINE.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.