Sunday, July 28, 2013

Genting

I want to record the moment so much right now. I never expect you will spend 2 days of your weekends for me. It is not a big deal for you but it means so much to me for my semester break. It has been a long time I never been protected and concerned as this. I used to care for others and protect others. This 2 days I was like totally blank out my mind and just follow whenever direction you were bringing. You fooled me in direction sense and I got fooled as well =.=

When crossing road, I had someone to remind me to be careful. When choosing food, you always let me decide and always ask patiently. When I was sleeping, you put on blanket for me. When I wanted to sleep inside the bus, you said I can lean on your shoulder if I wanted to. When I was taking ktm to go back, you purposely went to the station you will not drop by to ensure I was actually following the correct platform.

As a friend, I really feel touched and appreciated for what you have done because nobody did this to me before. I have a very great and meaningful weekends. I feel distress and relax. Thank you very much! :)

1 comments:

bIG BIg cRaB said...

so sweeettttt~~~

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.