Monday, February 4, 2013

Sem Break

This sem break doesn't make any happiness to me, more to restructure and replan my Life. It's really a matter of life. Finally I can access to internet, haha, a nice and comfortable place for surfing, undeniable.

Where to start, yes, planning to move but so much restrictions.
Something will just out of your ability to solve. When you are seeing others are putting so much of efforts to help where I am the one seems so useless, at that moment stop studying comes to my mind, but after calming down this idea is definitely is not a wise one.
I have been emitted into hospital due to virus infection, today just discharged and thank god I am fine now. The moment I was at emergency room I smelled the medicine, the sadness on patient and seriousness of doctors and nurses, it's not a nice feeling though.

I will remember this right now until forever : As long as you are still alive, life is still moving on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.