Should I say that someone pointed out my mind and it's pretty true.
I am a failure no matter in what.
Comparison makes me feel I am nothing actually.
Hardly keep at a very high motivation level but I will keep no matter how hard is it.
You read me unlike others.
I thought I'll be keeping silently and unconsciously people realized it.
I'm always seeking for opinions for the best solution but it doesn't help out.
"Try as much as you can until success".
Yes, I should be more dedicating and stay stronger please CKY.
Stay stronger is what I can do right now.
Thank you for pointing out and concerning.
Appreciated...
Jealousy occurs when you care about someone.
Not suppose to have such a feeling as I am not eligible to.
When feeling is back you will hardly control it.
Warn yourself not to be too care but it happens oppositely.
Human's mindset sometimes just use to be like this.
When the playful conversation starts, it turns on the mode, it turns out an additional unwillingness to leave.
-Enchanted-
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.