Every picture has its meaning behind it. It's not about how nice the picture. It's all about the inspiration that I have gained this few days. It cannot measure by money and time. Many people has inspired me. OC, MC, Faci, teammates, CD team and delegates.They are awesome in the way of inspiring me.
I have my own reason for attending MyLDS. I'm not aiming for fun. I want to know actually what I want all the while. First day of MyLDS I feel extremely exhausted and with a thought "what the hell" with a tiring body. I swear after I came back I will not say that again. It's very worthy for attending it. I know a lot of friends. The most important is my vision became clearer and wider.
Thanks for all the people that inspired me. I with no regret and continue fighting for what I want. Last but not least, I really miss all the moment during MyLDS. I miss my square dance. AWESOME!!
Sincerely hope that I will have the chance to attend the next MyLDS.
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.